7.18.2010

The Bugscreen




Becky and Jen decided to block the bugs from entering the hangar when we happen to be there in the evenings. I wanted nothing to do with their idea. It sounded wastefully expensive and I knew I was going to end up having to come up with the rigging to make their idea work. A royal pain and a waste of my time. I was totally wrong! Our 2 hangars are the coolest hangars at the airport! The screen keeps the bugs out and allows circulation. No rigging was necessary. All I need to do is enjoy it. The screen rolls up and attaches with Bungees to the base of the door. Using it is way too simple. Becky and Jen put in many hours sewing it all together. Thanks ladies!

1 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger rae ann said...

haha! you should always listen to the women in your life. lesson: learned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home