10.11.2007

Mmmm...Fall...

Can I just say, I love Falltime, it is my favorite season nestling my favorite holiday within it...Thanksgiving. I enjoy growing my own decorations for this season (except for the crysanthemums).



I feel it appropriate to add an update on the fowls in our yard knowing that most of the blog readers are not into animal husbandry or hatchery practices. Speaking of which, are there any relatives or friends out there, the local ones, that would want to buy fresh eggs for $3.25 a dozen before I put my sign out by the road advertising such?
New to the yard are three Bantams, a male Sebright, a female Silky and a female Blue Wyandotte.


I like how the silky looks fury instead of feathery and her coloring is nice with blue ears.

I also added the Rhode Island Red rooster.

The colors on the Sex Links that I have are brillant.

So, enjoy your Autumn months that come with brisk air, lots of falling leaves (to rake) and a sip of fresh apple cider.

3 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely fall photos, Beck. Remember when we used to come up from SoCal and sit by your cozy wood stove?

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger GrannyNanny said...

I love your decorations!

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! These shots are so rich with color and the warmth that only fall can bring. Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home