10.16.2006

The wonder in play

Story time with Poppa.

Little baker and sink keeper.


Bubble sequence
I filled a 5 gallon bucket with dish soap to make big bubbles with a toy I found at a children's toy shop but Stella appreciated the bucket of sudsy water more. Stella bent over the bucket to play so I stripped her clothes off and she proceeded to play and bathe herself. The big bubbles I made were slightly amusing to her. What amuses me is how seriously she takes on her self appointed tasks in her play.








5 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger rae ann said...

ohmygosh... my kid is SO the cutest kid EVER! looks like she had fun... surprised? nope.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger dutchlvr said...

You're right, she looks so serious in some of those shots...Tis cute.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Mamma Sarah said...

Your grandchildren are adorable. I love the kitchen picture. Reminds me of kitchen pictures taken of me when I was little, only I usually had flour all over me and the kitchen was a mess. :-)

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger hangar52 said...

Thank you! Just today I tried to get Stella to say "adorable" because she is. I added "sink keeper" because Stella did have flour all over but proceeded to bathe herself at the sink playing in the running water. The pic doesn't show too well how wet she was.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger rae ann said...

OMG... her FAVORITE past time... she loves to play in the sink. i've gotten to the point where i put a bath towel under her stool and i have to strip her down. on the flip side, it will keep her completely occupied for up to an hour.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home